Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blogging take 2

Well here I am back again to blogging. I thought it was a great idea in November, and now its May. I am still to learn how to fit it all in... I have some new great news. While at the craft fair in Perth over the weekend I met Melissa Kemp who you would know from The Sydney Teddy bear fair. Well Melissa was doing a great job of encouraging new people to get interested in making and collecting bears. After all what a sad world it would be if there where no bears to hug. If you would like to be apart of this, please visit her new site on the web and join up for free patterns and newsletters. http://www.teddybearsociety.com You might just want to be a friend or maybe a contributor either way its a great site. This link will now be on my blogger site list.

No comments: