Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My first blog award


Thank you to Jess for passing on this blog award to me!!
Jess is a wonderful artist and I am going to be collecting her work - Amazing!!
to see what I mean look at this blog
The Fun Part~only one word answers
1. Where is your cell phone?lost
2. Your hair? blonde
3. Your mother? loving
4. Your father? caring
5. Your favorite food? pasta
6. Your dream last night? bears!
7. Your favorite drink? Coffee
8. Your dream/goal? bears!
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby ? Bears
11. Your fear? sad
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Bindoon
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? mean
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. Wish list item? mohair
17. Where did you grow up? Perth
18. Last thing you did? sew
19. What are you wearing? suit
20. Your TV? always
21. Your pets? loving
22. Friends? best
23. Your life? rushed
24. Your mood? creative
25. Missing someone? nope
26. Vehicle? busy
27. Something you’re not wearing? glasses
28. Your favorite store? the Teddy tree
29. Your favorite color? aqua
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? never
32. Your best friend? beautiful
33. One place that I go to over and over? work
34. One person who emails me regularly? Jess
35. Favorite place to eat? home
my 6 favoite blogs are : (Of course Jess of Little Dirt Lane)

No comments: