Saturday, November 14, 2009

My new work room




Ray (my wonderful husband) has been busy building on to the back of our house. The decking is going down this week and I am very excited about having all this room to store my ever growing collection of materials. ( I might have to share it with a pool table and a bar... but I accept. I plan to make all my step by step guides out here as the photos will not have the shadows like working in the sunlight. I am really looking forward to working on this club and happy to take thoughts from my new members, it is interesting to hear what people really want to see, as its not always what I would have thought. So keep on sending those ideas.

1 comment:

Sparky said...

Now how in heavens did I overlook this...how exciting Helen...I know all about creating a work space, makes all the difference in the world...I can hardly wait myself to see how it all unfolds...way to go RAY...I have a RAY too, but his name is David lol..you know what I mean...
blessings ms